ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate - Basic Information
Ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate contains a combination of female hormones that prevent ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). This medication also causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate is used as contraception to prevent pregnancy. It is also used to treat severe acne.
Buy Generic Ortho Tri-Cyclen Online (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) Dose
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Take your first pill on the first day of your period or on the first Sunday after your period begins
Cheap Generic Ortho Tri-Cyclen Without Prescription Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
• sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
• sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
• sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
• pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
• chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
• a change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches;
• pain in your upper stomach, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
• a lump in your breast;
• swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet; or
• symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes).
Cheap Generic Ortho Tri-Cyclen Online (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) – Precautions
This medication can cause birth defects. Do not use if you are pregnant. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant, or if you miss two menstrual periods in a row. If you have recently had a baby, wait at least 4 weeks before taking birth control pills (6 weeks if you are breast-feeding). You should not take birth control pills if you have:
• coronary artery disease, a severe or uncontrolled heart valve disorder, untreated or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
• a history of a stroke, blood clot, or circulation problems;
• a hormone-related cancer such as breast or uterine cancer;
• unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor;
• liver disease or liver cancer;
• severe migraine headaches; or
• a history of jaundice caused by pregnancy or birth control pills.
Generic Ortho Tri-Cyclen Online Warnings
his medication can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Do not use birth control pills if you are pregnant or if you have recently had a baby. You should not take birth control pills if you have coronary artery disease, severe heart valve disorder, uncontrolled high blood pressure, a history of stroke or blood clot, circulation problems, a hormone-related cancer such as breast or uterine cancer, unusual vaginal bleeding, liver disease or liver cancer, severe migraine headaches, or a history of jaundice caused by pregnancy or birth control pills.
You may need to use back-up birth control, such as condoms or a spermicide, when you first start using this medication. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Taking hormones can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack, especially if you smoke and are older than 35.
Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.